1.03.2010

so far, so good...



hey there.

welp, we're working on our third day of the new year now.  and just for the record, twenty-ten is treating me just fine.  the truth is:  i'll be leaving on a cruise to the bahamas today with my high school sweetheart.  WORD!

on january 7th of this year, wendy jo and i will have been married for 15 years!  WOOHOO!!!  every new year serves as an excellent immovable marker when we can take stock of where we've been and where we're going.  but 2010 especially gives me a chance to reflect on the love God has given to wendy and i, what it has taken us through, and where it is leading us next.  i am so thankful for the unbelievable history that we've shared together, but can hardly wait for the unimaginable future ahead.  i'm looking forward to the things that God will reveal to me when i quiet myself before Him in the coming days of this new year.

next time you see me, i'll have a better tan, and a better plan.  how about you?

[pm@]

1 comment:

  1. Cruise with your high school sweetheart, eh? Woohoo, pastor matt, you're acting your size! Just kidding, i'm glad you & Wendy are having a fun time so far!
    & yes, i too am excited for what God has in planned for myself, & Underground for 2010. Big things, my friend. Big things.

    ReplyDelete