4.30.2010

star date fail


hey there.

i'm not a good blogger.

this thing is supposed to be a consistent log of my life.

captain kirk would not be impressed at all with my star date logs.

i've thought about this for a couple of minutes, and i think that my biggest blog blocker is the marriage of facebook & twitter.  140 characters is way less intimidating than an endlessly open page.

and this brings me to the creatively cool journal that my wife made for me.  it was a 15th anniversary gift.  she hand cut the leather binding. she individually ripped the coffee stained pages.  and she sewed it all together with love.  '8-]  i absolutely LOVE it!  and in the last 4 months, i've made one entry...


did i mention that i'm not good at journaling?

i've got things to do.

i'll star date later.

-pm@

1 comment:

  1. Awww babe, I love you anyway! (You used to be quite the avid writer, I have a whole stack of letters that you wrote me the summer we were apart...I could give you those to post on your blog! ;0) )

    ReplyDelete